CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

2010 In Review

With 2011 starting up, I'd figure I would rewind the year 2010. I got this idea from a friend (Becky), one picture per month.

So here goes nothing:
January: Our NC life packed into a moving truck. Texas here we come!
February: Heart shaped cake I make every year for my lover boy.
March: Flowers started to bloom.
 April: Lots happened, so I had to do 3 pictures.
I bought a new car

I turned 21 =)

& I went on a cruise with my 2 best friends.
May: I got a new tattoo =)
June: A few things happened, so a few pictures.
Officially 30 lbs lighter

My mom came to visit. =)
July: Married for 1000 days.
August: Daddy's 60th Birthday
September: We started plans to build our own home.
October: Saying "see you later" to the best man I know, my father
November: First snow of the season
December: Our first Christmas tree.
2010 was fun and exciting, here's to an even better 2011 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment