CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

A change in the wind

Here in the Texas Panhandle the wind blows like CRAZY! I'm not talking about a little breeze every now & then. No. During the spring/summer it was nice to have that 40-50 mph "breeze" to cool you down. However, when its already in the low to mid 60s during the day the "breeze" is miserable. Now, this post isn't just about the crazy Panhandle wind. Its about progress and change.

Progress: The house is coming along. I cannot wait for it to be finished. I keep looking at new decorating ideas, new furniture, and I've already made a wish list on Bed Bath & Beyond.com & at Target.com for the new house. Things that we never got when we got married, things we need more of (like tupperware, it just seems to dissappear), and other things that we've never had (like a super awesome climbing thing for the cats).
The outline for foundation
Foundation is poured!
More progress: The kittens are getting HUGE! They are all about walking around, exploring, playing, and of course eating. Hopefully by next week I can have then either a) drinking milk on their own out of a dish b) eating on their own period c) using the litter box or d) all of the above.  The little man, "Bevo" as he has been named by his possible family, spent a couple hours yesterday at this possibly new home. His possible big brother is still a little cautious of him. Then again I would be to if this little fur ball came running towards me.
Little girl, "Sunni", will be in her new home next week. A lady I work with at the Vet clinic is taking "Sunni", and her grand children are thrilled!

Nap time
Snuggle Buddies
First attempt at eating out of a dish. Only lasted about 5 minutes.
& Change: I'm vowing to change. I want to be a better wife, student, friends, employee, everything. I also want to change my body. I still want to loose about 15-25 lbs. I'm working at it, although it seems to be coming very slowly. When I first began my weight lose regimen in January, the weight came off soooooo fast! I lost 20 lbs like it was nothing. The last 10 lbs were a little stubborn. I officially lost 30 lbs in July. Well since then I've gained back some that I lost. Now I'm determined to lose it, change my eating habits, and be fit.


On a side note, I went to one of my college's football games last night. It was very different. I felt as if I was at a high school football game. Too bad we lost, to the No 2 team, Abilene Christian. It was a fun night with friends.
The crowd


Go Buffs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment