CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Broken In.

The house is officially broken in. Last night I had a margarita night with some friends. A night full of martinis, margaritas, wine, talking, laughing, and one friend breaking one of my martini glasses. Hey, at least she cleaned it up :) It was a great night, which will definitely be repeated soon.

School is well....school. I feel as if I constantly have something due, a test coming up, a study session to attend, and homework to complete. As always, sleep seems to never be in sight. My first semester as a full time college student is also "broken in." I've decided to stick with Pre-vet. I've talked to my adviser and I can complete 9 more classes and then apply for Vet school. Which means that by this time next year I will be preparing for and taking the GRE and MCAT, writing my entrance essays, filling out applications, preparing for interviews, and sweating bullets the entire way. (At this time a margarita night will be a must!) I'm excited that I don't have to wait too much longer to reach my goal. One day you can all me Doctor C. :) & yes, I am still planning on joining the Army. At that point you can call me Captain C.  :)

My mom is coming to visit in 2 weeks. I haven't seen her since January, and I'm so excited for her to visit, meet my friends, see the house, and bring my son "Hank." Our other children are doing well. They love the new house,  we often have to do a "roll-check" to make sure none of them have gotten out. Zed, the kitten, has gotten out a few times....nothing scares that kid. I have found him on the driveway a couple times sitting next to the truck just watching cars go by on the road. He's going to give me a heart attack one of these days.

The house is coming along nicely. We still have some boxes to unpack (although I'm happy if they never get unpacked). Next time we move....we are hiring someone to pack and unpack for us.

Now, off to cook dinner (terakyi chicken with stuffed shells, and steamed veggies. yummm) & finish up my never ending homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment