CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Things are a changing

So we have been in our new fabulous house for about 2 months now. Things are still in boxes, but life is going smoothly. My mom came to visit for a few days while I was on spring break from school. She drove out here with our dog, Hank (He was staying with my mom since we lived in a tiny tiny apartment when we first moved to Texas). We managed to get some landscaping done while she was here, and she was able to rest and relax a bit before she drove back to Georgia.

School is going okay, I always have a million things to do (test, homework, lab practicals, papers). Not to mention working and going to the gym. Shane & I have been sick (stuffy nose, sore throat, cough, the whole nine yards) for the past week. Hubby is already feeling better, while I have a huge sinus headache for the past two days. So very very little has been accomplished (ie: laundry, dishes, cooking, homework, etc.)

& finally..... pictures:
Pictures in the hallway to our bedroom

Our master bedroom

Master bedroom

Master bathroom

Master bathroom

Picture wall in living room
Some landscaping my mom & I got accomplished.

New bushes, petunias, & tulips

New patio furniture from my mom.

Front view.

Front view

Tulips starting to bloom

Petunias & tulips starting to bloom.
Now some cute ones of our children:
Zed typically cries when we let Hank out, so we let Zed out with him.

They love to snuggle together

This is the look I get when I ask him "Hank, wanna go for a run??"

Hank loves the Stewy snuggie

Total bromance
& some randoms

Fruit pizza :)

New running shoes :)))

The day before, it was a high of 89*

I have sooooo much laundry to fold

& sooooo much laundry to wash

2 sick people in the house = lots of tissues!

No comments:

Post a Comment